Why Enhance Your Indoor Air Quality in Carrollton, TX?
When you think about air pollution, you probably think about outdoor air quality. Bad outdoor air can add up bad effects to your health and home convenience, while your indoor air quality can be four times more dangerous than what is outside, with no proper air quality system. It is due to the heavy insulation and heat sealing during the construction of a new building, designed to keep your HVAC system working efficiently. While this is excellent for your air conditioner and heating system, it doesn’t let indoor particles and pollutants escape. There are several sources in your home that can lead to poor indoor air quality: cleaning products, pesticides, smoke, aerosols, and more.
Dring Air Conditioning & Heating Can Repair The Indoor Air Quality Of Your Home
The good news is that we are specialists when it comes to indoor air quality service in Carrollton TX and surrounding cities. Our team of professional technicians has helped us bring quality air into many homes everywhere in the DFW area. Of course, we would be grateful to do the same for your home.
When we come to your home for an indoor air quality job, we bring all the necessary tools needed to measure the air quality in your home. Depending on what they discover, our professionals will help find the best solution to guarantee you are breathing clean and healthy air all the time.
Advantages of Indoor Air Quality Solutions in Carrollton
Keeping clean air in your Carrollton area home is equal to having a happy and healthy family. There are many benefits of scheduling an IAQ consultation with Dring Air Conditioning & Heating, such as:
- Minimized odors– Poor airflow and filtration can lead to bad smells living and growing in some indoor areas such as basements. Areas, where odors stay in, are commonly damp and dark, making them the ideal spots for molds to grow. Changes to indoor air quality won’t just lessen smells in those areas — the whole indoor space can benefit, too!
- Enhanced health– With air quality solutions, you can determine the factors that are negatively affecting the health of you and your family.
- Increased home value– Do you plan on selling your home in the future? Because your house smells great, clients will enter your home and smell a fresh, clean environment. It will help possible buyers envision themselves in your home.
Reap the advantages of better indoor air quality in your Carrollton area home! Call us today to schedule your appointment for a home air quality consultation!
What Are Your Air Quality System Options?
When deciding on an air quality system for your home, you will want to consider your convenience and the health of your loved ones. We provide a variety of indoor air quality products and services:
- Humidifiers– It is to control the amount of humidity in your home. Dring Air Conditioning & Heating technicians can install fan-powered or bypass types with water vapor removal capacities up to 25 gallons.
- HVAC filters– It is to collect foreign air particles. Dring Air Conditioning & Heating offers a variety of sizes and types like mechanical add-on furnace filters, expandable mechanical filters, and electronic air filters.
- HVAC ventilators– It brings fresh air into your home while dismissing stale unhealthy air.
- HVAC maintenance– It is the most significant solution you can do to enhance indoor air quality and give your family a clean-living environment. In addition to scheduling an annual maintenance service, we suggest replacing your filters every month from May to October, and every other month from November to April.
Dring Air Conditioning & Heating provides maintenance to all of the DFW areas like Farmers Branch, Grapevine, Plano, Richardson, McKinney, Irving, and Coppell, Texas. To schedule a service visit, give us a call today or contact us via our website.